Feast 3: The Happy Finish Movie Review


Feast 3: The Happy Finish Movie Review


Ok, so I just got through watching Feast 3 The Happy Finish. And i will say. I loved the first one. And thought the 2nd was okay at best. Not often is a 3rd movie of the trilogy better than the 2nd but, this one is. As always Clu Guluger and the left over brand of misfits from the first one are continuing their escape from what ever in the hell kinda monsters these are. Anyway, as with any Feast film I believe it shows it god given right to show boobs, and lotsa of gore. In those to areas this film does not disappoint. I did get a little confused by the ending. However, one of the names of a new character was Jean Claude Seagal. Nice. Directed by John Gulager from the first two. It has a nice finale to the end of the series. Wait. I'm already hearing Feast 4 talk. So much for that. So if your looking for a lot of gore, and boobs. Rent Feast 3. If you liked the 1st two you will definitely dig this. Too bad its not as good as the first. Which was excellent. Because the ending was so confusing and all over the place. I will have to give this 3 out 5 axes. Enjoy.

No comments: