Horror At The Box Office

Horror At The Box Office

Well, we begin my friends with Haunting In Connecticut which scored a healthy $23 million dollars at the box office in its opening weekend. This is on par to be I believe the 3rd largest horror opening this year. If my memory serves me correct only Friday the 13th and My Bloody Valentine 3D opened higher. And Valentine just barely. The Knowing in its 2nd weekend pulled in a strong $14.7 million. Raising Nick Cage's thriller total to $46.6 million over two weeks. Very nice. Last House on the Left in its 3rd weekend hit $2.6 million and its now pulled in a nice $28.4 million. Its funny to note that John Cena's led 12 Rounds bombed big time with a sad $5 million in its opening weekend. The Uninvited took in $71,000 raising its total to $28.5 million. So its good to see horror is alive and strong at the box office.

No comments: