Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Review

Ok, guys. I understand this is a horror site but, hell its my site so I will post what I want. And today we loaded up like the Griswold family and went off to the Stadium 14. Saw the latest in the Transformers saga. Now for me. I warn you. I am a product of the 80's. I was 8 years old when Transformers hit the scene. So I am ALL about this shit. I will say this. To this day I miss the bashing of Michael Bay. People hate on that mf worse than Rob Zombie. Which is saying alot. But, Bay knows one thing. How to make a great summer blockbuster action flick. Flash forward to Fallen. Now, I have to admit with the title I some what expected an Empire Strikes Back or Dark Knight ending where we're left with a cliffhanger. But, we didn't get it. But, oh well. Its a great family oriented action flick. That made me a 8 year old again sitting right next to my 8 year old. Now thats freaking cool guys. Now, if you don't like big large scale action flicks like Transformers, Bad Boys, I Am Legend, Con Air then you need not freaking go. Why go so you can just bash Michael Bay? People bash and you continue to pay? So wtf. Anyway, this time we have Sam (Shia) and his gal played by Megan Fox (wow) thrown smack dab in the middle of another battle with Megatron and his band of Decepts. Several amazing battles ensure including one where you realize Optimus Prime is one bad angry sob.
It of course has some great one liners from everybody involved. I was slightly annoyed by the two twin autobots but, they dropped a line about being ninjas so I ate that shit up like crack. Megatron and Starscream are back making you realize in true Darth Vader to the Emperor fashion that there is a larger evil at work. Oh crap. Let the battle begin. Anyway, again if you don't like action flicks. Don't go. If you do. Rock on. You will love this. I give it 5 out of 5 axes. Another future dvd edition to the collection. Wonderful

No comments: