Bale Not Batman in Justice League



I am really fired up for any movie involving DC characters as they were always my favorites over Marvel.  Granted, I enjoy both regardless.

However, part of that is I am a real fan of the vision Christopher Nolan had for both Batman and Superman (Man of Steel).  News comes now from EW that Christian Bale will NOT play Batman in the upcoming Justice League.  Below are quotes:

"We were incredibly fortunate to get to make three [Batman films]. That's enough. Let's not get greedy. I have no information [about 'Justice League']. I've literally not had a conversation with a living soul.
I understand that they may be making a 'Justice League' movie, that's it. It's a torch that should be handed from one actor to another. So I enjoy looking forward to what somebody else will come up with."

I hope Christian will be coaxed using something like a $20 million price tag or a Robert Downey Jr. back end type salary.  Which would spell a ton of the money for the Caped Crusader.

No comments: