Top 6 Scary Movie Releases of 09

Top 6 Scary Movie Releases of 09

1) Friday the 13th - This is a slam dunk for me. Platinum Dunes, Jason Voorhees, Pamela Voorhees. Friday the 13th looks dirty and gritty. It also marks the return of my favorite killer Jason Voorhees. Michael Bay looks to have scored again.

2) Halloween H2 - Rob Zombie and Tyler Mane already confirmed to be returning for the sequel to Zombie's vision of Halloween. Personally, I looked the reimaging of Michael Myers and the white trash aspect of his envolvement. I look forward to this movie and any year Jason wasn't returning this would be my number 1.

3) My Bloody Valentine - I could've cared less. Until the trailers started dropping for this slasher flick. And frankly, it looks great. This looks to be a possible brutal flick.

4) Saw VI - I know I know. Everybody is tired of Jigsaw. Well, not me. The Saw films continue to have new deaths and I like how all of the stories are tied in from the previous ones.

5) Outlander - Anything with the plot aliens, Jim Caviezel and Ron Perlman has me stoked.
Braun and steel collide with feuding aliens in Howard McCain's period creature feature starring Jim Caviezel, Sophia Myles, Jack Huston, Ron Perlman and John Hurt. "Former Jesus" plays a man from another world named Kainan who crash lands in ancient Norway, bringing with him a monster that escapes and wreaks havoc on the Vikings living in the vicinity.

6)Final Destination 3D - Well, The first two were unreal - the 3rd well. It was ok. However, the director of the 2nd one returns for the fourth. And lets face it. I thought the 2nd one was better than the first. Interstate. All that needs to be said.

No comments: