My Bloody Valentine Uncut: Deleted Scenes!

My Bloody Valentine Uncut: Deleted Scenes!
Source:Ryan Rotten, Managing Editor December 31, 2008


They've been rumored about and discussed across message boards by slasher film enthusiasts, now those deleted scenes from George Mihalka's My Bloody Valentine will be revealed in all of their gory glory when Lionsgate releases the film uncut on DVD January 13th. A copy of said disc floated my way last night and I promptly gave it a spin. For fans, this disc cannot be missed. The scenes are restored and immensely satisfying (gorehounds rejoice). A full disc review is coming, in the meantime, enjoy some of these "screen grabs" from the excised scenes. These are just a tease, wait until you see these shots in action...Credit: Shock Till You Drop

No comments: