The Last Jedi Trailer Reaction minus some goofy ass video.

Okay, so like many Star Wars fans last week was a code red. I watched the stream of the entire Celebration essentially. Hey. It's not football season yet. Okay? Okay. Anyway, on the trailer. All I will say is while as a Star Wars fan I was excited about seeing basically anything related to Star Wars The Last Jedi. However, was it underwhelming in comparison to The Force Awakens trailers (the first two especially). Course, in fairness these follow up movie trailers were never going to bring about the same excitement as The Force Awakens. Why? Because it had been 30 plus years since we got a real Star Wars movie. Or at least several years since the last half of Revenge of the Sith was on screen. You see the last half of that movie is the only part of prequels I tend to claim. Minus the Darth Maul scenes in Menace. For me nothing will compare to seeing Han Solo, Chewbacca, and the Falcon back on the screen. Simply put I never thought I would see it again. Han Solo is my favorite movie character of all time. On a scale of 0 to 5 axes. I give The Last Jedi trailer a 3 out of 5 axes. The Force Awakens trailer got a 158 out of 5 axes. Lol...

No comments: